Monday, January 26, 2009

BIG NEWS & WISS

First the BIG news - we are going to be grandparents again!!! Ian and Laurie just told us last week that they are expecting. Laurie went to the doctor Thursday and is due Sept. 15th. A long way away, but I'm sure it will be here before we know it. I'll have to check out some baby quilt patterns.


Well, this is not exactly Sunday, so the photo will have to be where I Stood Sunday. As you can see, still no new kitchen floor. This was taken with Sarah standing in front of me. Maybe this week.

And no new work this weekend as I had my wonderful girls here to play with. I had to catalog a bunch more PAQA-South Transitions entries and do some office work on Sunday. This weekend maybe I'll finish up my butterfly piece. maybe not.

We had a light dusting of snow last week. Not much, as you can see. The birds were loving having the feeders full. Raleigh got 6-8" so Keri & Sarah enjoyed more than we got.


In this drab gray-brown winter, this is the one bright spot left. The birds don't spend much time on it because it's right beside the carport and in front of where I park.

No comments: